Exclusive Blog of Photographer/Graphic Designer/Singer/Songwriter/Author
Justin S. Robinson

Saturday, November 3, 2012




Great people know that you must go after your greatness. A big shout out to the future Super Star, Deonee Arnez. I first caught glimpse of Deonee on Facebook a year and some change ago and knew that I wanted to capture this guy. I am very selective about who I reach out to as a photographer because a model can help turn a great vision into a masterpiece. They are part of the great puzzle, that makes the picture come alive. Deonee was getting hit up by many folks to get in front of their camera, so like a great model in charge of his/her image should be, he checked out my work and decided to trust me.  I can say that Deonee is a pleasure to work with. He has a goal in mind and a destiny that he is ready to fulfill.  He's not letting anything get in his way. The pics above are a few from the 2nd shoot we did (8hrs shooting by the way..he's a trooper) . The last picture, a collage of this great guy (not taken by me) shows his great personality. Enjoy world! Remember hard work and dedication pays it.

Model: Deonee Arnez
Photographer: Justin S. Robinson

Copyright Images@ LivinByDesign Photography 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Is YOUR Experience going?