Exclusive Blog of Photographer/Graphic Designer/Singer/Songwriter/Author
Justin S. Robinson

Saturday, November 3, 2012



I love working with with creative and driven artists who are humble and grateful. Monnica Johnson was recommended to me by my friend and first female model, Sade Hill. I am a bit careful when collaborating with someone, because you want to make sure your brand is upheld and your vision is seen as well. There are some who like your work, but want you to take pictures in a specific way to their liking. My thoughts are, why did you want to shoot with me, if you didn't want me to be creatively myself?  Anyway, I trusted Sade Hill and I'm so glad I did! Monnica! Monnica! To say that she is a jewelry designer, a hairstylist, and a make-up artist would be exact, but I prefer to just say that she's a true artist.  Thanks Monnica and to all the beautiful ladies involved! 

Work for Monnica Johnson , Makeup Artist and Jewelry Designer extraordinaire ! 
Models: Jada (14yrs old -new to modeling) / Pony (A beauty in front of the camera) / Lyric (14yrs old -new to modeling)
MUA/Hair/Stylist: Monnica Johnson 
Photographer: Justin LivinbyDesign Robinson
All images© LivinByDesign Photography/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Is YOUR Experience going?